We are looking for Experienced Fire & Security Service & Maintenance Engineers to join our friendly and busy team.
Axis is a great family owned company who appreciate and reward our hard working staff. We have been operating across the south coast region for over 14 years. With a turnover of in excess of £3m employing 32 staff we deliver Fire, Security and Electrical services to a variety of domestic and commercial clients.
You will be working in both commercial and domestic properties mainly in the Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire regions, so you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and the ability to deliver work to the required standards and also deal with the unexpected.
You should be happy to work as part of a team, but able and confident to work on your own.
You will be maintaining, servicing, fault finding and repairing Fire Alarm systems, Emergency Lighting, CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarm Systems as well as other bespoke systems in residential and commercial premises. You will be required to travel across the region and join the call-out rota on an approximate 1 week in 5 basis.
In return we will provide a training matrix to establish any additional training/skills you may require, these include in-house training in our in-house training room and also approved courses such as FIA, Tavcom and Gent Integrator training. We strongly promote training and engineer progression.
- Salary OTE £42K + (Basic + overtime & bonuses)
- Uniform & PPE
- Engineer Referral scheme bonus
- Paid overtime
- Sales Referral scheme bonus
- Sick Pay *
- Birthday holiday *
- Additional Xmas holidays (generally 3 days on top of your allowance, 32 days in total)
- Travel time paid over 30 mins
- Working hours 8.30am – 5pm + any overtime
- Call outs paid home to home and standby payment (day in lieu if on a Bank Holiday)
- A van and fuel card for business travel
- Mobile phone/tablet
- Xmas Bonus
- Company Events & Team Building
* after successful probation period
You will be:
- Experienced in Fire & Security Systems Maintenance
- Computer literate
- Able to work under own initiative
- Demonstrable knowledge of systems within the Fire and Security industry
- Experience of working on fire and security control panels
- Experience of implementing the working standards and current legislation in day to day work
- Full Driving License (subject to inspection for company insurance)
- This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure